Why buy from us?
BAR GLOBAL CC TRADING AS THE ANFIELD SHOP
2. Personal information Personal information refers to all information about you as an identifiable individual, including your name, address, e mail address, telephone number, and identity number.
3. Personal information collected
2. In order to register for certain services or to enter competitions or promotions offered through our website Bar Global will from time to time ask you for relevant personal information. Bar Global will use such information to provide the services to you. Bar Global may also use such information for its own internal purposes including–
1. establishing and verifying your identity;
2. maintaining and updating our customer databases; and
3. marketing, product research and development purposes.
4. Storage of personal information
1. Bar Global uses all reasonable endeavours to put in place and maintain electronic procedures and systems to ensure accuracy and to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information with reference to accepted technological standards.
2. Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. VCS’s registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information. Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems. The Merchant does not have access to credit details. Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
5. Personal information shared
1. Bar Global will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, provided that by using our website and/or subscribing for any of our services, you provide your express and informed consent for Bar Global to disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
1. to third party companies employed by Bar Global to provide services for us, including for example, website hosting and development. These companies require access to your personal information to perform their functions and not for any other purposes;
2. to transfer Bar Global’s customer database/s, including personal information contained therein, to any third party who acquires all or substantially all of the assets or shares in our company or our website service whether by sale, merger, acquisition or otherwise;
3. to governmental agencies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory organisations if Bar Global is required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to: 1. comply with the law or with any legal process;
2. protect and defend our rights and property or that of our customers and companies in our group;
3. prevent fraud or abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of our website; and/or
4. protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or misrepresent yourself as being someone else, Bar Global will disclose such information to the appropriate regulatory bodies and commercial entities).
2. Bar Global reserves the right to share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website or business associates and partners. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual consumer in any way.
6. Legal Disclaimer 1. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information to governmental bodies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory organisations if Bar Global is required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary as set out in 5.1.3. 2. In addition, we may disclose information if required to do so to any regulatory authorities in connection with any investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Bar Global to legal liability.
9. Communicating with you / Opting Out We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
11. Contact Us If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our privacy & security policy, please email the Webstore at firstname.lastname@example.org.